Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, new product ideas in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Inventor Service on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas for inventions and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.